We are seeking an outgoing, friendly Director of First Impressions for our dynamic estate planning law firm in the RiNo district. We take the hiring process very seriously and we want a long-term partnership with the successful candidate. As you can see below, we are willing to put in the time upfront to ensure we aren’t repeating this process any time soon.
We are seeking someone who is equally skilled at working individually and as part of a team. The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You must be very comfortable on the phone and genuinely enjoy interacting with people. You must be willing to learn estate planning and estate administration basics in order to be most effective in interacting with our clients and prospective clients.
Being organized with a strong attention to detail is mandatory.
As a small and growing firm, we are constantly working to improve our processes so you must be adaptable to change as well as comfortable following established processes in your day-to-day duties. You will be responsible for managing all firm social media accounts so the successful candidate will have experience with multiple social media platforms.
We are seeking a candidate with the right personality, attitude, and intelligence for this position.
Do not apply if you do not possess all of these qualities.
- Confidently answering and returning phone calls from clients and prospective clients
- Calling and emailing prospective clients to guide them toward estate planning
- Cheerfully greeting everyone who comes into the office, making them feel welcome and bringing water, tea, or coffee
- Posting quality content on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) and engaging with followers; creating and implementing social media calendar
- Scheduling appointments and meetings for attorneys
- Preparing folders and documents for attorney meetings
- Administrative duties such as scanning, filing, collating, etc.
- Office upkeep such as tidying file room and conference rooms, making coffee, loading and unloading dishwasher, ordering supplies, watering plants, checking mail
- Creating invoices and receiving payments in QuickBooks
- Administrative support
- Prompt arrival every morning
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience using social media
- Type a minimum of 40 WPM
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:15am-5:15pm with a one-hour lunch, one Saturday 9:30am-12:00pm required per month (equal amount of weekday hours to be taken off to compensate for Saturday hours)
Compensation: $35,000 annually
Benefits: Health insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off
Perks: Awesome location in the TAXI complex. Our office is hip, modern and open with lots of light and fresh air. You have free access to the TAXI gym year-round and the TAXI pool in the summer. We share our building with many unique startups and there are regular fun events with free food and drinks and opportunities to meet and socialize with others in the TAXI complex.
Please do not call or email us directly about this position.