Welcome! Wills & Wellness is an estate planning and probate law firm serving Colorado. A little about our firm:
- We do everything on a flat fee basis, agreed to in advance.
- We help you proactively create an estate plan. If you plan ahead, you have a multitude of options to make the future predictable for your family.
- We value relationships with our clients. Your family will grow, you’ll acquire more assets, and key people listed in your plan will have life changes.
- We stay in touch with you and help ensure your plan is maintained over time to keep up with life’s inevitable changes.
And we help in key areas of your life:
- Guardianship: What about short-term emergencies? What if you name a couple as guardian, but they later get divorced?
- Will and Trust Planning: Who gets what, under what conditions? How can you avoid the probate court? What if minor children are named as beneficiaries?
- Legacy Planning: Capture your insights, values, stories, and experiences to pass down to your children and grandchildren.
- Non-Traditional Planning: You don’t have to be married to enjoy basic estate planning protections.
- Incapacity Planning: If you’re ill or injured you may need assistance keeping up with financial obligations or making medical decisions.
- Pet Guardianship: Your four-legged friends are like family – We can help protect them, too!
- Special Needs Planning: A special needs child can get the best of both worlds – public benefits plus their inheritance.
- Estate Administration & Probate: We work closely with families who experience the loss of a loved one to navigate through the process.