Client Estate Planning Refresher
As a service to our clients, we occasionally offer educational refresher workshops to give an update on estate planning laws and reiterate how plans function. We strive to make sure our clients are thoroughly educated before they begin their planning, as they are doing their planning, and even after they have completed their initial plan with us. Our client refresher workshops are offered to client members who have already completed their plan.
Attend our Client Refresher Workshop and you’ll learn:
- How to maximize the effectiveness of your estate plan
- If you have overlooked transferring anything into your trust
- The answers to your questions about your estate plan
- The role of your the key people (fiduciaries) named in your plan and the answers to their questions
- How we can help you with your estate plan in the future
We also encourage you to bring along your Beneficiaries, Successor Trustees, Personal Representatives, Powers of Attorney, and Guardians so they can learn how your estate plan works!