Client Estate Planning Refresher
Education is a foundational component of our practice. We want clients and the community to be fully aware of the complexities of estate planning in Colorado, so that they are empowered to make educated decisions in designing their estate plan.
We strive to make sure our clients are thoroughly educated before they begin their planning, as they are doing their planning, and even after they have completed their initial plan with us. Our client refresher workshops are offered to client members who have already completed their plan, because let’s be honest, we all forget things. We bring clients together semi-annually to re-educate them on estate planning, and answer any additional questions that have come up since we last met.
Our long-time clients have said how valuable a “refresher” is and how beneficial it is to revisit their estate plan details after it is finalized. We’d love to reconnect with you and assess whether there are any questions that you have regarding your investment in your peace of mind.
Attend our Client Refresher Workshop and you’ll learn:
- How to maximize the effectiveness of your estate plan
- If you have overlooked transferring anything into your trust
- The answers to your questions about your estate plan
- The role of your the key people (fiduciaries) named in your plan and the answers to their questions
- How we can help you with your estate plan in the future
We encourage you to bring along your Beneficiaries, Successor Trustees, Personal Representatives, Powers of Attorney, and Guardians so they can learn how your estate plan works!