We represent families going through each stage of life.
- Traditional two-parent families and single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves
- Unmarried couples, including same-sex couples, who are either enshrining their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel
- Blended families juggling the challenges of new relationships with varying expectations
- Empty nesters and retirees who want to leave a legacy in a responsible, planned and predictable way
- High net worth individuals and families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes
- Estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
- Trustees carrying out a legacy left behind through trust administration
In addition we perform reviews of existing plans that may be out of date, and handle all aspects of administration after the death of a loved one.
Our clients benefit from the care we offer the whole family – from free estate checkups, to basic planning documents for young adult children, to sophisticated planning as your assets grow and increase, to estate administration and probate when a loved one passes.
Become part of our client family and experience how highly we value excellent client service!